In this series you’ll discover all about one of the best ways to build your business, which is through effective targeted email marketing.
Want to know how to build stronger bonds?
What about how to instill stronger credibilit?
Why would you want to increase your opt-in list response with relative ease?
- Why Building Relationships Is Key
- Instantly Develop The Competitive Edge
- Tips On Building Rapport With Your Subscriber
- Always Instill Stronger Credibility
- Establish Yourself As An Authority
- How To Use eCourses To Build Credibility Over Time
- How To Increase Your Opt-in Conversion Rates
- Why Crafting An Excellent Squeeze Page Is Crucial
- Avoiding Common Mistakes People Make
- And Much, Much More!
- Welcome to Relationship Marketing using targeted email marketing!
Before we dive in, let’s take a look why targeted email marketing is so effective in your industry:
* Targeted email marketing is one of the fastest ways to leverage on the Internet.
Because all you do is compose an email, customize it to suit the reader (their first name or last name), and click the broadcast button to reach thousands of people instantly!
* Targeted email marketing is highly scalable.
Unlike an offline business where the more customers you have, the busier you are, in email marketing, it is much easier because regardless of the size of your mailing list, whether it is 100 or 10,000, all you need to do is click broadcast and everyone on the list gets notified – all for the same effort!
*Targeted email marketing is highly targeted. One of the reasons why E-mail marketing is highly effective at getting sales is because the recipient of the email gets a kind of ‘in your face’ promotion.
You are marketing directly to the customer through their personal mailbox.
Not only do you grab their attention firmly, they will tend to respond with the right buyers mindset because they are marketed to directly (unlike other advertising where the buyer might not be in the frame of mind to buy).
* Targeted email marketing is personal.
Autoresponders allow you to customize the email in such a way that it allows you to connect with the subscriber individually.
The more personalized your email, the better the result (treat it as though you are writing to your best friend).
* You can automate many tasks with your autoresponder.
For every new opt-in subscriber, you can time your e-mails for you build a relationship with every new opt-in subscriber – what to send to them, when to send it to them and the frequency between each email.
* Targeted email marketing acts as a good pre-sell.
You might not be able to cram a sales letter into your e-mail, at least you can pre-sell your subscriber…
Lead them to your blog, sales letter or website to check out what you have to offer and set them in the right frame of mind before they evaluate what you have to offer.
Next step we’ll cover are the techniques on how to build stronger bonds, instill stronger credibility and increase your opt-in list response with relative ease… all with targeted email marketing!